To protect our visitors and staff, please note the following information for your visit:
- Visitors must wear an FFP2 mask covering their mouth and nose.
- If you have had contact to anyone infected with COVID-19 or have an infection of the upper airways yourself, we must ask you to refrain from visiting the memorial center.
- Before entering the exhibitions, please proceed to Reception on the first floor.
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- Please observe the general distancing and hygiene rules for avoiding corona (SARS-CoV-2) infections.
- Only a limited number of visitors are allowed access to our exhibitions and reception areas at one time.
- You can view all exhibition rooms.
- For hygiene reasons, please only operate the media stations in the exhibition using a stylus pen (available at reception). Please return the stylus pen at the end of your visit. Thank you!
- Until further notice, the German Resistance Memorial Center closes at 6 p.m. on Thursdays as on other days.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to your visit.
Gedenkstätte Deutscher Widerstand
German Resistance Memorial Center
Stauffenbergstraße 13 - 14
Entrance through the commemorative courtyard
Fon: +49-30-26 99 50 00
Fax: +49-30-26 99 50 10
Guided Tours and Seminars for Groups
You are now welcome to book group visits, guided tours, and on-site seminars. Depending on COVID-19 infection levels, on-site events may have to be rebooked.
Educational events are subject to the current access and hygiene regulations. Visitors must wear an FFP2 mask covering their mouth and nose.
As an alternative, we also offer online seminars. Please write to bildung(at)gdw-berlin.de if you would like to book an online seminar for your group or find out more. Further information is available here ...
As an alternative to an event at the historical site, we also offer online seminars free of charge. We are happy to advise you on this new educational tool. Further information is available here ...
Free public guided tours
The public guided tour (at 3 p.m. every Sunday) is unfortunately not possible until further notice.
Free audio guide
in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish or Turkish